Click HERE to Download: 2020 Daily Prayer Points
2020 DAILY PRAYER POINTS
“This will be a year where we clearly see the things of the past come back. 2020, this will be the year where we clearly see! We will have clear vision, clear revelation and understanding. Doors will open that were closed and doors will close that were opened. This will be a year of manifestation and the manifest presence of God. 2020 will be a milestone. If you will put your hand to the plow and seek My Face, more will be accomplished this year than in an entire life-time.”
Arise up early in the morning and begin to praise the name of the Lord! (Job 7:18) Worship and praise Him with your whole heart! (Read John 4:23-24) These daily prayer points are not to replace your set aside time with the Lord. We must daily set aside time to wait on God, read His Word, pray and continue in the spiritual disciplines that we may abide in Him.
Psalm 95:1-2 (1599 Geneva Bible GNV) 1 Come, let us rejoice unto the Lord: let us sing aloud unto the rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before His face with praise: let us sing loud unto Him with Psalms.
Psalm 100 (1599 Geneva Bible GNV) 1 Sing ye loud unto the Lord, all the earth. 2 Serve the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyfulness. 3 Know ye that even the Lord is God; He hath made us, and not we ourselves: we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. 4 Enter into His gates with praise, and into His courts with rejoicing: praise Him and bless His Name. 5 For the Lord is good: His mercy is everlasting, and His truth is from generation to generation.
Prepare yourself before the Lord:
1. Cleanse yourself spiritually before the Lord. Before interceding it is very important to make sure that there are no areas of sin in your life. Unrepentant sin and iniquity separates us from God and gives wicked spirits legal access to assault: (Read and pray Psalm 51, Psalm 24:3-6, Psalm 26:2, Isaiah 59:2)
2. Ask that the Holy Spirit would reveal to you any sins of ignorance in your life to repent of in order that you may walk holy before Him. (Psalm 139:23-24, Psalm 19:12-14)
3. Prayer against pride: (Read Pro. 16:18, Pro. 13:10, Ps. 34:18) Father, please help me to remove all pride from my life that I may walk humbly before you! Father, please help me to remove pride from my life so that I will no longer walk in destructive ways. Lord, help me to not think higher of myself than I ought to, so that I will not fall.
- Give to the Lord all that burdens you! Commit all your works and your day to God. (Matt. 11:28-30, Ps.55:22)
- Lord put a guard over my mouth that I would not sin against You. (Psalm 141:3, 39:1) Heavenly Father, forgive me of vows, oaths, commitments and idle words that have been made or spoken over my life that are not inline with Your will, let them be nullified and broken in Jesus Name! (Num.30.3-13, Matt 12:36-37)
- Pray for your spiritual senses along with your imagination, heart and mind to all be cleansed by the Blood of Jesus, washed by the Word of God, and sanctified by the Fire of the Holy Spirit. (1 John 1:7, Eph. 5:26, Matt 3:11, Job 23:10)
- Pray that any veils, scales, darkness and blockage would be removed from your spiritual eyes, ears, heart and mind. (2 Cor. 4:3-6, Acts 9:18, Matt. 6:22-23, 5:8)
- Pray for full deliverance and freedom from every root of iniquity and evil spirit. Pray that your entire spirit, soul and body would be sanctified as a vessel of honor unto God. (1 Thess. 5:23, Luke 4:18, 2 Tim. 2:21, 1 Cor. 6:19-20)
- Lord as I look to You, let me be filled with Your light! Clothe me in Your light today! (Ps. 34:5 KJV, Rom. 13:12)
- Pray for and take up the whole armor of God and the sword of the Spirit, praying in the spirit! (Eph. 6:10-19, Rom. 13:12, 2 Cor. 6:7)
- Pray that the Lord would shield you with His Holy Angels and place a hedge of protection around your dwelling place and everywhere you go! (Ps. 34:7)
- Father, with Your light, expose the darkness and all dark areas that are hiding the workers of iniquity in my domain that they may be uprooted and cast away. (Joshua 23:5, Eph. 5:11,13, Matt. 6:21-23)
- Pray against every distraction that is coming against your life and those concerning you. Distractions destroy and we must rid them from our lives! (Isaiah 57:14, Rom 16:17, Pro. 3:7, Gal 5:7, John 15:5)
- Pray that you would walk greater in the realms of the Spirit. According to Eph. 1:17-19. Ask the Lord to give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: That the eyes of your understanding would be enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.
- Pray against every lie and accusation that has been coming against you! (Rev. 12:10-11, Isaiah. 54:17) Lord Jesus, I speak Your love over those who have falsely accused, gossiped, slandered and caused harm to me. I forgive them Lord and I pray for them to be converted to You! May they be convicted of their sins that they should repent. May the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord chastise them unto repentance from their wicked deeds and may the blessings of the Lord come upon them with the wisdom, revelation and true knowledge of Jesus Christ! (Matt 5:43-48) Lord, silence their accusations, their curses, and their words, may their arrows fall to the ground and come to nothing! I forgive them Lord from sowing destruction, may You convict them, that they should repent of their sins and turn to You! Deliver them Lord from the bondages of sins and transform their hearts and minds unto You! (Matt. 6-14-15, Rom. 12:19-21)
- Pray for the 7 Spirits of God to come upon your life as are on the Lord Jesus! (Note: the 7 Spirits of God are all manifestations of the One Holy Spirit, ministered through 7 groups of angels who carry/distribute these 7 specific powers/mantles from God. (See Heb. 1:14, Rev. 3:1, 4:5, Isaiah 11:1-2): The Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom, and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and Might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.)
- Pray that the Lord would grant you wisdom and revelation, to know the secrets of God! (Psalm 25:14, Pro. 25:2, 1:7)
- Lord, I ask for revelational understanding that the same Holy Spirit that moved upon the waters in Genesis dwells in me; the same Holy Spirit that worked in the Prophet Elijah to call down fire from Heaven dwells in me; the same Holy Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me; the same Holy spirit that was poured out on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2 dwells in me! Holy Spirit, I ask You to overflow into every area of my life! Give me revelation of Your power and presence! (Ps. 23:5, 1 Jn. 2:27)
Concerning the Church of God and others:
- Lord Jesus, as we read, hear, and proclaim Your Word today, let it fill and minister Your Life to our spirit, soul and body. Write Your Word on our hearts Lord! Let the entrance of Your Word bring Light to our entire being! (Deut. 6:5, Matt 22:37-39, Ps 119:130)
- Pray that those who truly belong to God, would come out from and flee in large number from the apostate (fallen away) churches this year! (Lest they continue to eat their spiritual food and fall away along with them into deception and abominable heresies) (Rev 18:4, 2 Thess. 2:9-11, 1 Peter 4:17-18)
- Holy Spirit, You are the Spirit of Truth! I ask for wisdom and council this year for every situation that we may face. (John 16:13) Lord protect us from all the coming wars, calamities and pestilences that are coming on the earth! (Ps. 91, Matt 24:4-8)
- Pray for increased discernment and discretion, Pray that the Lord would protect you, your family and the Body of Christ from deception, and the false (false brethren, false teachers, false doctrine, false revelation etc.) (Read: Gal. 3:1, 2:4, 1:8, Jude 1:4, Col. 2:8, 2 Cor.11:4, 11:13-15, 2 Thess. 2:9-11, 1 Peter 2:16, 4:2)
- Father, hide us from wicked councils and plots that are made against us. (2 Kings 6:8-18, Ps. 64:2)
- Father, help us to live in such a way, that all our ways will please You! In Jesus name all our enemies will be at peace with us. They will learn to fear the God who is in us. Lord, because of Your great power and favor manifesting in our lives, in Your presence our enemies will tremble! (Pro 16:7, Ps. 34:7, Ps. 86:17)
- Father, please do whatever it takes to keep (or put) my family and I in Your will! Lord, be glorified in our lives that we would qualify to rule and reign with You in the Millennial Reign of Christ! (Ps. 149:5-9, Dan 7:22, 1 Cor.6:2, Luke 19:17-19, Rev. 5:10)
- Lord this year help us to obey all of your commandments in Jesus Name, that we would walk with You and continually see and remain with You! (John 14:21)
- Pray and decree Gods blessings over your household (spouse, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (Job 22:28, Numbers 6:24-27) Declare, “as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.” (Joshua 24:15)
- Pray and decree God’s blessings over your fellowship and friendships. Ask God to give you His ordained friends and contacts. (Pro 27:10,17, Pro 18:24)
- Pray for marriages to be strengthened in the Lord, to be founded in the Word of God and in righteousness (Eph. 5:22-33)
- Pray for Gods protection and purity over the children / young people! Pray that they would be protected from wicked people, from unrighteous laws, from unholy education and from the liberal agendas of perversion and filth. Pray that the Children would have encounters with God Almighty. Pray that their imaginations would be sanctified and that they would become righteous prophets of God! (Ps.8:2, Acts 2:17, Matt. 18:5-7, 19:14)
- Pray “unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” in your household and the household of God. (Eph. 4:3)
- Raise a lamentation for the sins of the Body of Christ and for the sins of the nation. (Dan 9:3-19, Ezek. 9:4-6)
- Father, let the tares (the agents of darkness) that are in Your Church be exposed this year in Jesus Name, that they should repent and turn to You before Your judgment falls on them and they are gathered for your wrath! (Matt 13:24-30)
- Pray for your nation! Pray for God’s shield of protection to be placed around President Trump and Vice President Pence. Pray that the wisdom and counsel of the Holy Spirit would be upon them and that they would rule well and decree righteously without any compromise! Pray that God will put His words in the president’s mouth! Pray that President Trump will complete his full term safely and remain in office for another four years! Pray that all the wicked workers around the president and those opposing him would be exposed, removed and brought to justice this year. (Proverbs 11:11, 1 Tim. 2:1-3, Rom. 13:1-3, 2 Kings 6:8-18, Ps. 64:2)
- Pray for Godly lawmakers to be put in place and the unrighteous ones to be removed by God! Pray for the Holy Spirit’s council, that you, your family and the Body of Christ would be protected from wicked laws that are being passed. (Ps 50:16-23)
- Pray for the Body of Christ to wake up! (Eph. 5:14, Ezek. 37:1-14) Pray for rapid spiritual growth of yourself and the Body of Christ in this season! Ask the Holy Spirit for increased revelatory wisdom, knowledge and understanding! (Dan. 12:4)
- We pray for an outpouring of the Glory of God in this season! Father, translate us from glory to glory this year in Jesus name! Lord, show us Your glory this year and take us to the Heavenly realms where You dwell! (Isaiah 60:1-5, 2 Cor. 3:18, Eph. 2:6)
- Pray that this year, the Church would obey the Great Commission of the Lord and go out to win the lost and make disciples of Christ… (Matt 28:18-20) Pray that the Lord would send forth more laborers into His harvest. (Matt. 9:37-38) Ask the Holy Spirit to direct and position you today to go boldly and minister the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to those you interact with! (Pro. 11:30)
39. We pray for the advancement of the Kingdom of God in all of the earth and in the heavenly realms this year! (Matt. 11:12) Lord Jesus, grant Your Remnant Church more territory for Your glory this year! (Num. 33:52-53, Deut. 1:8, 11:31)
- Pray that the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord would come upon all those you interact with and witness to! That they would be convicted of sins and turn to the Lord Jesus. (Jude 1:15, Pro. 16:6, Acts 2:37-41)
- Pray for the Persecuted Christians around the world to be strengthened and encouraged that they would never deny the Lord Jesus! (Eph. 6:18)
- Pray that the windows of Heaven would be opened to supply all your needs personally and for the needs of the Body of Christ to go and preach the Gospel of the Kingdom this year! (Phil 4:19) Pray for the Believers around the world who are suffering, to press on and that the Lord would send them every needed resource and provision! (Matt 22:39)
- Pray against and rebuke every curse and satanic assignment from coming against you and those concerning you! Command in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus, that every evil spirit that has been coming against you, must cease and desist from their assaults! (Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19)
- Pray that The Lord would confound the evil spirits that have been harassing you and your household! (Ps. 71:13 Ps.6:10, Ps.35:26)
- Ask the Lord to rebuke the devourer, the thief, and the destroyer for coming against you and your household! (Malachi 3:11, John 10:10, Isaiah 49:17) Lord, we need breakthrough that we may do Your will without hindrance from our enemies!
- Father, expose, destroy and extinguish all the traps that have been laid for us! Let the camp of the enemy be punished by You for coming against Your people! (Ps 141.9-10)
- Pray against sudden death, illnesses, disease, injuries, harm and discouragement from coming against you and those concerning you! Father, hide us in Christ, and shield us from all the disasters and calamities that are coming on the world this year! (Ps. 91, Ps. 7:10, Ps. 121)
- Pray for the Lord’s protection, freedom and deliverance to be on those who have been unjustly imprisoned, enslaved, trafficked and kidnapped. (Acts 12:5-7, Acts 16:25-26, Isaiah 61:1-3)
- Seal your prayers now, by the precious Blood of the Lord Jesus and declare that all is well with you and those concerning you!
- May “13 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you all, Amen.” (2 Corinthians. 13:14 KJV)